3x Friday Sunset Sessions are a great way for families to spend quality time together in the fresh air, getting exercise and creating lifelong memories.
Give mom a break from cooking and order great cuisine from our featured restaurant(s)!
Save mad money on the bar tab, because it’s BYOB! Be your own bartender and know for sure the bar has exactly what you want. Heck, buy a round for all your friends and sill save $$$!
Enjoy the Colorado sunset from the panoramic view of Writers Vista Park.
Who: Open to all Lacrosse players–young and old; beginner and advanced; boys and girls; ladies and gents can all play together and have a great time!
What: 4 Friday Sunset Sessions to enjoy!
6:00 to 7:30 pm
Where: Writers Vista Park (Map: https://goo.gl/maps/qj46mZaf8kebdVMt7)
Why: Because it’s so much fun!!!
How Much: $10 per participant playing 3x
What to Bring for 3x Game Play:
- Short Stick (No long sticks, no goalie sticks, no toy or fiddle sticks)
- Flat Soled Athletic Shoes (No cleats)
- Water (No sharing due to COVID restrictions. Bring your own!)
- Eye Protection and Mouth Guard are recommended
- Positive Attitude
What to Bring for Picnic, Socializing and Sunset Gazing:
- Lawn Chairs or Blanket to Spread Out on
- Drinks (BYOB may save you mad $$$ and ensure you get what you want.)
- Don’t forget drinks for the kids
- Bring your own food. If you are ambitious or not interested in the featured restaurant fare, please bring what you like from home or your favorite eatery.
- Positive Attitude
- Since it’s Colorado, you’ll probably need sunscreen more than bug spray but we recommend being ready for both.
- Also, be ready for hot to cold weather, because it is Colorado after all.
- We welcome recommendations, so if you have a favorite restaurant you’d like to see featured or some friendly advice for us and other attendees, please email Guy at email@example.com!
If you just need to pay for your registration, please visit here: https://www.3xlacrosse.com/product/3x-friday-sunset-sessions/