Enjoy the beautiful Colorado summer evenings with one of our King’s Court style 3x Lacrosse open play sessions. In King’s Court players earn their way through the ranks and either promote or relegate to the top court or the bottom court–as the case may be–each session. Teams mix before each new game, so participants play with a variety of different teammates and are afforded an assortment of opportunities and challenges each session. Counselors will apply various rules by design to work on different aspects of play, circumstances, and development of skills necessary to be successful in the regular field and box games. 3x Lacrosse coaches will assist players with technical insights as well as team tactics the small sided game naturally imparts.
Description: Play on the same night at the same time every week with 3x Lacrosse Summer Evening King’s Court Sessions. Participants will benefit from the best small-sided game in sports–3x Lacrosse! (See 3x Game Rules Here!) 3x Lacrosse affords more engagement on both sides of the ball per player. This means more and quicker decision-making, scoring, assisting, pressure, and defensive situations. This pushes individual game play from reactive to proactive and translates directly to the field and/or box. Take your player’s game to the next level with 3x Lacrosse Summer Evening King’s Court Sessions this summer!
- Lacrosse Players 4th-12th grades (for 2018-2019 school year)
- June Session — Thursdays – June 7, 14, 21, 28
- July Session — Thursdays – July 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2
Time of Day:
- Evenings from 5:30-7:00pm
- Bates-Logan Park, 2938 S Logan St, Englewood, CO 80113 (Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/QNYj41bXaME2)
- $60 per four (4) week session
- $20 drop in charge per session