Go into tryouts with a nose for the goal and the firepower to get a reputation as a finisher. We’ll work on universal lacrosse skills and knowledge that you can take back to any team or program and stake your claim on the roster with more playing time.
- When: Saturday, April 10 and 17, 3:00-5:00 PM
- Where: Valverde Park Turf Field, 150 S Navajo St, Denver, CO 80223
(Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/ZpKTL3u9MzAGeEdp7)
- Who: High School Lacrosse Players getting ready for tryouts
- How Much: $20 for each session or $35 for both (a 12.5% discount)
Meet the Coaches:
- Guy Cerasoli
- Founder of 3x Lacrosse
- Commissioner of World 3x Lacrosse Federation Cooperative
- Coaching for 31 years at all levels
- Head Coach at Arapahoe High School — 3x Colorado State Championship (2009, 2012, 2013)
- Head Coach Stampede AYL Champion 8th Grade (2017)
- Offensive Coordinator Whittier College — NCAA
- Head Coach University of Colorado at Denver — MCLA
- Jared DePalma
- Yale Lacrosse NCAA Division I Attack/Midfield
- 2x 1st team all league NYSPHSAA class C section 3
- Head Coach Connecticut Chargers
- Head Coach Westport P.A.L.
- Head Coach Fairfield County Lacrosse Club
This will be shooting skill training finished with 3x games where coaches will implement controlled situations to increase skill and IQ.
Drills will be designed to give athletes a high number of reps on the fundamental skill set all good lacrosse players should have in their arsenal. In addition to improving individual technical skills, this clinic will also emphasize tactical know-how so that athletes increase their Lacrosse IQ.
Learn to finish in tight spaces, shooting around, over, and through defenders/screens, off ball movement tactics to create free opportunities, quick dodging and playmaking skills that will put you and your teammates in successful situations.
Pay for your registration or a second session here: https://www.3xlacrosse.com/product/3x-lacrosse-preseason-o/